What data may we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data:
- The data you provide by filling out the forms on the Site, including the data provided at the time of registration for use of the Site and other common registrations (eg social media login), subscription to our Services, posting of materials or solicitation of other services.
- Data you provide when entering a competition or promotion through our site, completing a poll, voting, or providing reviews, certificates, or observations.
- The data you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you notify us of any difficulties you encounter when using our Site.
- Register your correspondence if you contact us.
- General, aggregated, demographic and impersonal data.
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may be able to access details about your location and mobile location, including your device's unique identifier.
- Details of the transactions you have made through our website and details of the processing and delivery of the goods you requested.
- Details about your computer, including, for example, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as data related to your general use of the Internet (for example, by using technology that stores or access data on your device, such as Cookies, conversion tracking code, web signals, etc. (collectively referred to as "cookies")).
- Your e-mail address provided to us by third parties confirming your consent to share your e-mail address.
- Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your site usage experience.
How will we use your data?
We may use data in the following cases:
- To provide you with the information, products or services you require from us or to see that you may be interested in them, and where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with services based on where you are located, such as advertising, search results, and other content dedicated to you.
- To perform the obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and any other party using our Site, or between you and us.
- To improve our services and provide better and more personalized services.
- To ensure that our content is provided in the most effective way for you and the device you use to access our site.
- To notify you of changes made by our site.
- For any other reason we consider necessary to enhance your browsing experience for the Site.
- To manage incentive programs and to meet your requests for these incentives, and / or to allow you to participate in competitions and notify you in case of winning.
Who can we disclose the data?
- Other Parties. To provide our services, we may cooperate with other companies or non-service providers (eg, logistics companies used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payment processing for online transactions, etc.). It is possible for these other companies to execute your transactions, storing the data in a digital portfolio so that your use of our services is more effective.
You realize how important it is for these companies to access relevant data to perform their tasks. We make sure that these companies do not use data for other purposes. We may also receive data from these companies (for example, delivery data and updated addresses), for use (for example, to correct our records and deliver goods for any purchase you make). By using the Site, you consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of data between our subsidiaries and non-service providers wherever they are located. Provided that such companies are contractually bound to respect the privacy of the data.
- Marketing and promotional offers. We may also use data to provide you with information about the goods and services you may be interested in, as well as enhance your experience in browsing and using the Site, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We can communicate with you through different channels, including but not limited to emails, web notifications, publications, phone, application messages, and news articles.
We may allow third parties to use data, for example: we may provide data to advertisers to help them reach the target audience to enable us to comply with our advertisers' obligations (ie, by showing their ads to the target audience).
In addition, to participate in some of our competitions and promotions, you may be asked to provide additional data. For example: If you win a competition, you may be asked to provide more personal data to confirm your eligibility and award you. This data is collected by us or by participating sponsors or sellers of promotional offers. Please note that you should review our third-party privacy policies to see how they use any data they collect.
- Business Transfers: In case of acquisition of our company or all of our assets, the customer data will be one of the assets transferred to the new owner.
- Protect our site and other sites: We disclose Customer's account and other personal data when we believe that such disclosure is appropriate to comply with law enforcement and law enforcement and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging data with other companies and institutions for several reasons, including protection against fraud and credit risk reduction.
Please note that our site may from time to time contain links to and from sites of our corporate networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you link to one of these links, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we will not Any liability or claim for such policies. Please also check the policies of those sites before submitting any personal data or other information to them.
How do we store your data?
The data we collect from you may be transferred or stored in a location outside Saudi Arabia. It can also be processed by a team working outside of Saudi Arabia. However, this team works for us or for a resource from our suppliers. This team - along with other tasks - is involved in meeting your request, processing payment details and providing support services.
What protection criteria do we apply?
It is important for you to be sure to protect your password and the device you use to access our site to avoid any unauthorized access from third parties. You are solely responsible for maintaining your password in strict confidentiality, for example, make sure you sign out after you have finished using one of the shared-use devices.
Unfortunately, sending data over the Internet is not entirely safe. However, we will do our best to protect the data, but we do not guarantee the protection of data sent to our site, and you alone bear the risks of sending any data.
How do you access and edit data?
You can access a wide range of data for your account and transactions with the site to view and, in some cases, update the data.
Examples of data that you can easily access on the site:
- Updated data regarding your most recent purchase orders.
- Personal identification data (including name, email, password, correspondence, and personal ad preferences).
- Payment settings (including credit card information).
- Email notification settings.
You may decline to receive our marketing messages in the future at any time by adjusting your client's communications preferences through the unsubscribe link in email correspondence. To shop through the mobile application you will need to adjust notification settings in the general section of your mobile phone.
In addition, our system will place cookies when you sign in to the site and this is to ensure a pleasant and seamless user experience across the site. You can deactivate cookies by changing your browser settings. If cookies are deactivated, this will affect how our site works and you may not be able to access or use some or all of the functionality on the Site. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the site - the: pages you visit most of the time - allowing us to provide you with targeted and relevant options that enhance your browsing experience and your use of the site.
We may retain a copy of the data for the purpose of complying with the laws, particularly when you update the information as we maintain a copy of the pre-conservation data in our records.
We may send reminders periodically via email with our notifications and conditions, but you should check your frequent visit to our site to see the latest changes.
How can you contact us?
If you have any queries regarding your data on the site please contact us info@ couponsahl.com Let us know the exact description of your inquiries, and we will reply and process them.